I Am a Forest and a Night of Dark Trees

I-am-a-Forest-and-a-Night-of-Dark-Trees

“I Am a Forest and a Night of Dark Trees” ©2018 Karen Johnson All Rights Reserved

“I am a forest and a night of dark trees” from a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche

I had been working on this one for awhile.  I had originally worked on the vintage image of the woman with the horse for another project that I hit a wall on.  I decided to play with distorting the horse and woman and then using the glitch app, Dicem8, as well as IColorama to give some strange effects.  90% of this image was processed on my iPad and the remaining 10% in Photoshop. The landscape background is one photographed with my IPhone.

2 thoughts on “I Am a Forest and a Night of Dark Trees

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: